BioNews Services is looking for a highly skilled, creative front-end developer to help us build a network of innovative news-based websites that may include motion, graphics, photography, and text as components of our next generation news delivery model. You’ll play a central role in developing new forms of digital storytelling and emotional interactive experiences.
- Implement interfaces and web pages based on front-end guidelines
- Work across desktop and mobile platforms
- Look for ways to evolve the user experience in the form of smart design solutions and new user interactions
- Work collaboratively with design team, product, and engineering to ensure concepts are delivered accordingly
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities
- Fundamental understanding of GUI design and intuitive navigation schemes
- Strong understanding of mobile and responsive website design
- Detail-oriented and have a passion for writing clean, well-documented code
- Experience contributing to open-source projects is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to keep abreast of innovative design trends and technologies
- Proven track record for producing highly useable and innovative WordPress sites.
- Facebook apps & tab development is a plus
- A/B testing experience
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title in the subject line.
BioNews Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.