Sr. Advertising Account Manager
The Senior Advertising Account Manager reports directly to the President/CEO. Duties of this position include:
- Develops territory sales plans, including prospect identification and database creation, on behalf of the company.
- Determines client communications strategies to maximize territory sales volume, including frequency of personal visits to client , direct mail efforts, and telephone contact.
- Responsible for prospecting and establishing new client relationships.
- Prepares, contacts and manages client communication during all phases of pre-sale and post-sales process.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate account records on behalf of the company, including contact information and activity reports for distribution up to our Team Leads.
- Responsible for quarterly and annual goals that must be met.
- 4-8 years online selling experience.
- Extensive client deal-making experience and contacts in the biopharmaceutical industry
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, present a professional demeanor and strong work ethic, and enjoy working on a team.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Include the job title in the subject line.
BioNews Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.