Account Manager – Clinical Trials
The Clinical Trial Account Manager will provide meticulous sales support, campaign management and high level interaction with external clients by partnering through the post-sales process and full client life span. This position will be responsible for researching client’s businesses to understand their therapeutic pipelines, research and clinical objectives and clinical trial recruiting obstacles as well as develop a full understanding of the target patient demographic. Will work closely with social media, advertising, sales and content production teams through various stages of the client life cycle.
- Build solid customer relationships and act as an important point of contact for customer needs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of editorial objectives, pricing and advertising products by collaborating with internal departments – Ad Operations, Sales, Editorial and Social Media to develop best in class clinical trial recruiting solutions
- Set and manage campaign timelines and creative/content initiatives
- Coordinate campaign life cycle, pacing and optimizations while maintaining regular communication with clients on key campaign performance metrics
- Present key learnings and insight on campaign performance to clients for renewals and incremental business
- Manage monthly billing reconciliation
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years experience in the clinical trial industry
- Basic knowledge of the clinical trial regulatory environment
- Intermediate/Expert Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title in the subject line.
BioNews Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.