Clinical Trial Marketing Manager
Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and work well in a team environment. Prior pharmaceutical/device sales, clinical monitoring, medical training or other experience in the medical field is a plus. The primary function of the Clinical Trial Marketing Manager is to engage in sales and marketing outreach for our clinical recruitment campaigns and to work with the Clinical Trial Account Management teams to insure timely delivery of our suite of clinical trial services.
This role will involve the design and execution of successful marketing campaigns to grow the BioNews brand and introduce our innovative patient recruiting services into the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with key decision makers throughout the biopharmaceutical industry
- Ability to effectively communicate BioNews offerings at the C – Suite and Executive level
- Assist with strategic positioning
- Assist with strategic proposals, presentations and negotiations
- Actively managing deals through sales stages to close
- Recommend changes in products and services based on evaluating results and competitive developments
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with internal and external partners and peers to drive additional business, competitive advantage, offering differentiation or increased client satisfaction
- Minimum of five years of experience in marketing, clinical research or patient recruitment, in a process-driven, revenue-dependent environment within a biopharmaceutical company or dedicated clinical trial recruitment provider
- Comfortable in a results-driven, revenue-focused atmosphere that rewards individuals based on merit.
- Knowledge base of clinical research, methodology, protocol and study design, and IRB approval process.
- Knowledge of online and traditional forms of advertising
- Experience in patient recruitment and retention process.
- A history of attention to detail, self-motivation and strong computer skills (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title in the subject line.
BioNews Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.