As the senior leader for BioNews Services’ Analytics group the Analytics Director will provide leadership and direction to a team dedicated to demonstrating the value BioNews provides to clients and stakeholders. The position is an integral part of building reporting and analytics that drive our news and educational strategies. The ideal candidate can expect challenging, interesting problems that will frequently exercise critical thinking, SQL, business intelligence, and data visualization skills.
Works closely with account management, product development, and senior management teams to demonstrate the importance of business intelligence in driving better decisions.
The Analytics Director should be a self-motivated leader who is energized by interesting data challenges that drive improved business results.
This key role will lead the team to:
- Provide leadership and management for a highly skilled analytics team in the extraction, aggregation and quality assurance of data from multiple sources.
- Perform client reporting, operational reporting and quantitative analysis of data.
- Direct the development and execution of analytical and research activities to provide senior leadership with information and tools for strategic decision-making and planning.
- Provide best-in-class reporting and analytics that demonstrate the value of BioNews products and services through meaningful data analysis and presentation
- Provide leadership and strategies to continually improve the client outcome reports working closely with the Reporting Ops Team, Client Delivery and Sales Executives to drive client retention..
- Develop strategies and plans in partnership with the Enterprise Data Team that leads to improved data quality and timeliness.
- Provide analytic support
- Lead the development of Business Intelligence strategies and analysis that:
- Drive better product and services outcomes during the product development cycle
- Demonstrate the value of new products and services
- Support quality improvement processes for existing products and services
- Provide the executive team with data to make business decisions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of progressive leadership responsibility of analytics and reporting teams within a health technology domain, Masters’ degree strongly preferred
- Strong ability to translate data into information, and information into usable, actionable stories
- Ability to articulate findings and present to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences at executive levels.
- Ability to influence and work well across departments and teams
- An understanding of the reporting challenges in the health information industry
- Experience conducting ROI and outcomes studies for various products and services and knowledge of various methodologies used
- Statistical analytical knowledge
- Experience in the healthcare and/or wellness space
- Research and publications related to health improvement
Strategic Agility/ Business Acumen/ Perspective, Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, Timely Decision-making, Developing Direct Reports & Others, Building Effective Teams/Managing Vision & Purpose.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Include the job title in the subject line.
BioNews Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.